Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Red Pepper and Plot

Eating:  Marinated asparagus in olive oil, kosher salt, and crushed red pepper.  Baked in the oven for about ten minutes and sprinkled with a mixture of shredded parmesan, romano, and asiago cheese.  Enjoy!

ReadingLightning by Dean Koontz

Listening to: a mixture of Shinedown, Sum 41, Good Charlotte, My Chemical Romance, and Paramore.

What I'm thinking:  Plot or Character Driven?  As I'm taking time to savor the flavor, I'm also looking at my writing in a different perspective.  I'm a plot driven writer, which is great for pounding out numerous scenarios and adventures, but for me, my main concern is that my characters will take a hit.  I spend more time on them during edits just to make sure I don't short change anyone.  There's no right or wrong way to generate your story.  As long as it becomes a finished product, who cares how you get there, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.