Sunday, February 5, 2012

It's Official...I'm a Pinterest addict!

For  those of you who are not familiar with Pinterest, here are the top reasons I can't pull myself away:

-For the creativity-  with unlimited DIY ideas, ranging from simple home improvements to genious gardening and food ideas; you'll never run out of inspiring visuals.

-For self expression- being able to collect ideas and quotes that are meaningful to your life, and then turn around and share those with others, is truly liberating for some reason.

-For the community- It's amazing how many other people share your ideals, taste, and humor. 

-For the Story Boards-  As a writer, I find this to be the most useful way to collect and sort visual inspiration for each one of my works in progress.  Prior to creating my story boards, it was difficult to display the different images in one place.  Now I can browse my research and take in settings, clothing, moods, structures, buildings, food..etc   It is absolutely perfect for a visualist, like myself.

If you are interested, click on the link to request an invite,

http://pinterest.com/

or if you already Pin, here is a link to mine:

http://pinterest.com/hollyboland/

Hope to see ya around the Pinning world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.