Monday, December 19, 2011

100 word short

I like creating mini stories due to the amount of thought you have to put forth in order to create a story with limited words.  It's also a great way for me work on something new without losing focus on my ms.  So, I am sharing my 100 word short story...


Max got a call to fix a leaky sink.  When he arrived at the white cottage, he held his toolbox in one hand, and knocked with the other.  A young man answered the door wearing all black; holding a large box. 
Max scoured the unusually bare house to find the leaky sink, and worked quickly to repair it.  On his way out, Max met a man at the front door. 
“Who are you?” the man asked.
“I’m Max.  I repaired the faucet in the bathroom.”
“How did you get in?”
“Your son let me in.”
 “I don’t have a son.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.